The Bathroom Redo Cost: 6 Projects to Consider

Posted by Arrow Glass on Jun 9, 2016 1:24:07 PM

Redo Bathroom Cost

The bathroom is one of the most used rooms in a home, so why not make it your sanctuary? Not only will you have your dream bathroom, but you’ll also increase the value of your home. Worn down materials or out-of-style appliances is what has driven an increase of 64% of homeowners to remodel their bathrooms according to Home Improvement Research Institute

Kitchen and bathroom remodels are buyer’s top choices for remodels, but why should you start with the bathroom? It’s a great return on your money. Well HomeAdvisor’s True Cost analyzes over 1 million costs from customers encompassing 300 projects; they found that remodelers spend about $9,200 for a professional to upgrade their bathroom. Meanwhile, a kitchen remodel is on average $19,907!

Bathroom Remodel Cost

Here’s the breakdown of the most popular bathroom upgrades and their cost from HomeAdvisor, an online platform detailing home improvement services.

Do homeowners pay out of pocket or have to utilize financing? Bathroom renovations are relatively inexpensive leaving 83% of remodelers to pay out of pocket according to HomeAdvisor. The other 17% turned to receiving a line of credit on their home. Comparatively speaking, most bathroom remodels are within grasp and if you simply can’t live without a luxurious bathroom then financing is always an option.

Remodels can be overwhelming, if you don’t know where to begin or just what to make sure you’re on the right path then check out Bathroom Remodeling: The Blueprint.

Topics: shower doors, bathroom remodel, glass enclosure

Award Winning Service

Servicing the Austin, TX Area Since 1994

You know what it feels like to be treated badly as a customer. You feel like a number…a nameless, faceless commodity awash in a sea of others just like you.

Arrow Hits The Target:

Recent Posts

Subscribe to Email Updates

Posts by Topic

see all